Introduced in 1990, the Therma-Tron-X Econ-E-Coat® system offers high density throughput and has similar features to the TTX SLIDERAIL SQUARE TRANSFER® system, but in a smaller work envelope. Specifically designed to be portable, the modular unit can be relocated easily. The Econ-E-Coat® system provides the same high quality and durability as the SST®, with many having accumulated more than 100,000 hours of operation.
Features and specifications:
- Shipping size: semi-trailer/ocean container
- Indexing monorail carousel load/unload conveyor loop
- Automatic transfer from load/unload stations
- Automated SST® material handling system
- Coating capacity: 50-150 square feet per load, up to 3,000 square feet per hour, 6 million square feet per year per shift
- Multi-stage phosphate or conversion coating pretreatment system
- Immersion anodic or cathodic E-coat paint application with ultra-filtration, temperature control and rectifier
- Automatic paint feed based on square feet of surface processed
- 3 stage recirculated immersion post rinse
- Glass-enclosed pretreatment, E-coat and post rinse section provides improved safety and better plant environment
- Bottom entry/exit dehydration/cure oven is mounted above the tank section
- Forced-air cooling tunnel
- Integrated utility area for hydraulic unit
- PLC controlled with color HMI touch screen.
Available support equipment can include:
- Batch or continuous-flow wastewater treatment system
- Reverse osmosis water generation unit
- Automatic chemical feed for the pretreatment section
- Process data managment system
Contact a TTX sales engineer to learn more.