SlideRail Square Transfer®(SST®)
In 1987, Therma-Tron-X built the first SlideRail Square Transfer®(SST®) material handling system. The revolutionary SST® system performs high volume finishing operations using a fraction of the space required by traditional monorail systems. Parts index along a pair of low-maintenance slide rails, rather than a chain conveyor. Racks of product suspended from load bars raise and lower in and out of the processing tanks simultaneously and move in unison throughout the finishing process, minimizing material handling time.
All paint system components are contained in one compact unit and managed by a PLC. Because flexibility is one of the strengths of SST® technology, each system is designed and built from the ground up to meet your individual needs.
- Exceptional reduction in floor space
- Significantly higher load density
- Modular construction for fast installation and relocation
- Ability to load/unload from stationary conveyor positions
- Immersion and spray pretreatment capability
- Less paint and chemical volume required for fills and dumps
- Adjustable drain times
- Tilting above and below the liquid level in every stage
- Allows multiple processing without reduction of throughput
- Bottom entry and exit ovens
- Can be integrated with any type of conveyor system
Contact a TTX sales engineer to learn more.