Farmington Hills, Michigan (APRIL 17, 2014)– Jervis B. Webb Company —a subsidiary of Daifuku Webb Holding Company—hosted its 31st annual Unibilt/Unibeam conveyor distributor conference in early April in New Orleans, Louisiana. During the conference, Webb recognized the following top ten conveyor chain distributors based on sales in 2013.
1. Therma-Tron-X, Inc., headquartered in Sturgeon Bay, WI
2. Phoenix Installation and Management Company, Inc., headquartered in Shelbyville, KY
3. Finishing Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Portland, OR
4. DanMar Installations, Inc., headquartered in Memphis, TN
5. Conveyors & Drives, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, GA
6. MAGNUM Automation, Inc., headquartered in Mississauga, ONT
7. D.L. Systems, Inc., headquartered in New Brighton, MN
8. Mid-State Material Handling, headquartered in Grand Blanc, MI
9. Engineered Conveyors, Inc., headquartered in Kokomo, IN
10. North Mississippi Conveyor Company, Inc., headquartered in Oxford, MS
Webb’s distributor network was established in 1967 as a channel for selling the Unibilt conveyor product line. Today the North American network is made up of 45 distributors, many of whom are regionally-based companies. While distributors primarily supply Unibilt enclosed track conveyors, additional products have been made available, including Unibeam conveyor and Power & Free conveyor (P&F).
“Our distributors are the best in the business and play an integral role in promoting Unibilt and our other conveyor chain products throughout the United States and Canada.” said Dan Ellens, Vice President of Product Sales at Jervis B. Webb Company. “We appreciate their continued dedication to improving our products to better serve customers.”
About Jervis B. Webb Company
Jervis B. Webb Company is a subsidiary of Daifuku Webb Holding Company, a leading developer of innovative material handling technology such as Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS), conveyors, baggage handling systems, bulk handling systems, cleanroom systems and airport maintenance services. Daifuku Webb consists of Daifuku America Corporation, Jervis B. Webb Company, Elite Line Services, Logan Teleflex, Inc., and Wynright Corporation. Daifuku Webb specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing, installation and service of integrated systems used in the automotive, airport, semiconductor, LCD equipment, food/beverage, bulk, warehousing and manufacturing industries. Daifuku Webb is headquartered in Farmington Hills, Mich., with manufacturing locations throughout North America.