Batch ovens, conveyorized ovens, infrared zones, convection curing ovens, dry-off ovens and various custom heat processing solutions are at the heart of Therma-Tron-X’s capabilities. TTX is experienced at designing units that fit spatial needs and utility requirements. TTX ovens can be incorporated into finishing systems or configured as stand alone units.
TTX makes a variety of specialized heating units:
- Baking and dehydration ovens
- Porcelain enameling ovens
- Non-stick surfacing ovens
- Multi-zoned ovens
- Both direct and indirect heat input
Special use ovens
- Aluminum aging ovens
- Coil potting equipment
- Palletizing shrink wrap ovens
TTX oven heat processing technologies include aging, annealing, baking, curing, drawing, normalizing, and preheating.
- Automatic exhaust ratios based on production rate
- Minimized heat loss with proprietary slot-rail panel design
- Air velocity control
- VFD recirculation blower controls
- Low horsepower propeller fans for increased air flow
- Interior and exterior ovens
- Purge Fans
Contact a TTX sales engineer to learn more.