An important component of any complete wastewater treatment system, TTX Environmental clarifiers separate suspended solids from wastewater using density differences and gravity. Designed and manufactured using high-quality materials, our clarifiers are easy to maintain and are designed to last for decades. Intended to maximize settling performance, TTX Environmental inclined plate clarifiers take up less room and optimize settling ratios and vertical velocity.
- 10-180 gallons per minute (larger sizes available)
- Stainless steel construction
- Scratch resistant stainless steel plates
- Integral flocculation chamber with mixer mount
- Double outlets in cone bottom facilitate cleaning
- Several alloys available
- Maximum plate area realized in minimal footprint
Contact a TTX Environmental sales engineer to learn more.