Built to last, TTX Environmental filter presses dewater sludge to minimize its volume. Utilizing a corrosion resistant, robust design, TTX filter presses handle the toughest separation jobs under the most difficult conditions.
- Epoxy-coated steel construction
- Tough, non-corrosive polypropylene plates
- Plate shifter for ease of use
- Automatic pressure controls
- Hydraulically closed
- Blow-down reduces mess and dries sludge
- Many cloth options available with various pore sizes
- Robust design conducive to long-lasting years of operation
- No electrical connection required
- Optional plate opener
Contact a TTX Environmental sales engineer to learn more.